Pages

19 January 2010

Things are Getting Interesting

Years ago when I was a kid, I went to a camp for disabled kids, and made friends there. One of those friends recently contacted me thru change.org, and just happens to be the one guy I've had a thing for. And still do have a thing for. *grins* Ian still lives in Seattle, and we've been talking about getting together.

Speaking of talking, I spent hours this morning chatting with him, and I think this could actually work out to be a very good thing. In fact, I'm positive this is going to be a good thing.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! =D

    ('tis Gomer21XX from FSTDT, by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats wonderfull but I thought you were already taken...

    In any case, I hope it works out for the best for you both.

    Blessed be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to reconnect/reconcile, I am open to the idea, but the "ball is in your court" Cat.

    ReplyDelete

I've shared my thoughts, here's your chance to share yours!