Pages

14 September 2009

This Made Me Laugh

I'm a little bored right now, and checking out some of the quizzes on OKCupid. I was in the middle of "The RPG Class Test" and this question, and its answers, made me stop and laugh for a few minutes.



If you're curious, here are my results:


Your result for The RPG Class Test...

Mystic Theurge

11% Combativeness, 30% Sneakiness, 68% Intellect, 64% Spirituality

                               
Brilliant and spiritual!  You are a Mystic Theurge!


Score!  You have a prestige class.  A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements.  This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.


The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage.  They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield.  They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.


You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful.  I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

                                Take The RPG Class Test
at HelloQuizzy
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've shared my thoughts, here's your chance to share yours!